Friday, February 22, 2013

Snowy Snow Storm

Here's a little known fact about me: I LOVE SNOW! Seriously. It's borderline being called a sickness. I love snow more than Lorelai Gilmore does, and that's a lot! But she got in a fight with snow and called it names, I don't think I've ever done that.





See? They're fighting. 

It's been known to happen when it snows that everyone is inside and I'm the crazy person walking around with my camera out. Last year I walked around my whole neighborhood and took pictures of the park. They turned out great. (I just might make another post...) So today, before I left for work, I walked to get my mail. Not too far a walk, but across my apartment complex. Here's some pictures of the snow. It was still snowing at the time but too light to see in any photos. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment