Sunday, February 24, 2013

Board Games


Do you know what is awesome? Having a HUGE board game collection! Do you know what's not awesome? Not really having anyone to play them with.

Matt is NOT a board game person, he calls them "bored games." It sounds the same but the meaning is very very different. It means I have to wait until I have enough to bribe him with, or until there's company, to play a board game.

This picture is also a few years old and we have collected more since then. So I bet I could reach the ceiling now! You may be wondering why I posted this blog and the purpose is three-fold:

1. to brag about how many board games I have
2. whine about Matt not being into board games
3. give an open invitation to anyone who wants to play a board game, ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment