Friday, February 8, 2013

hello, my name is...

let me introduce myself. my name is sarah and i'm a nerd.



i live in colorado, which is awesome. and i'm married to a man who is also awesome. we live a quiet, simple life which mostly happens on couches with controllers or computers around. i bake, read, cook, craft, shop, watch movies and tv, i've started getting into gaming (after 8 years of marriage to a gamer it's about time), i go to school, and i randomly try other things as well.

this is not my first attempt at blogging, sadly they all failed and have been deleted. mostly because i tried to have themes to them: one just about movies, one about food, etc. this blog is just going to be whatever the crap i want to talk about at the time. hopefully it'll last a lot longer. i guess part of that is up to you; the pressure is on.

here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment