Thursday, February 28, 2013

Animal Baby Shower

I recently hosted a baby shower for a friend who was expecting a little girl. My Pinterest is full of baby shower ideas, which is sad because I don't have any children. I guess me having a kids board is like someone having a wedding board who isn't even dating someone... Either way I was excited to put a few of the ideas together. I'm not sure where all of these ideas came from because I went through the pictures of multiple party ideas. But what we were going for was a zoo animal themed. And she had told me the nursery was purple with flowers so I tried to incorporate a bit of that in, but I did mostly pink.

Food Table

I wrapped the water bottles in duct tape to match. There's fruit dip and animal crackers.

More animal crackers. Also the back of the table had stuffed animals and pink, purple, and clear glass bottles. 

Cupcakes. 

Baby face cupcakes.

Veggies and dip. 

Hanging decorations. 

Baby bottle party favors full of baby themed candy like "sugar babies".


No comments:

Post a Comment