Wednesday, February 13, 2013

PB&Egg Toast Breakfast

Good Morning! Rise and Shine! Salutations! Good morning, Starshine, the earth says 'Hello'!"

Waking up is never easy. Take that from a girl who has hit snooze for an hour before. And also someone who has dropped her phone on her face in the early morning tiredness. If waking up is hard, eating something for breakfast other than cereal or a poptart, if you're that lucky, is even harder! Here's a breakfast idea of mine that I really enjoy. I'm pretty sure I got this idea from a Walk At Home workout tape that I have that has breakfast ideas at the end. Matt and I have been having these for years! It's easy, tasty, and filling.
All you need is toast, peanut butter, and an egg. Cook the egg however you prefer them; I like to mix it up first cause I don't really like the yolk, but Matt dumps his straight in the pan. It all takes the same amount of time so I push down my toast when I start to cook my egg. Then when the toast is done, smear peanut butter on it and set it aside. Once your egg is finished cooking put it on top of the peanut butter toast almost like a top piece of bread. Viola!
PB&Egg Toast

The verdict is in; it tastes amazing! if you're a little weirded out by the mixture try it at least once, I think you'll really like it! I already took a drink of milk and you can see the giraffe sticking its head out!

Have a happy morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment