Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Milestone Celebration

WOW! I hit 1,000 views! How the heck did that happen?! For funsies I'm going to dedicate a blog to a reader and whatever they want. I'll say a few things about you, how we know each other, maybe (probably) a few pictures, and some other fun stuff! So leave me a comment on here or on Facebook and let me know if you want to be included in the drawing to have your very own blog post!

Thanks for reading the random crap I write! It makes it all worth it and way more fun!

4 comments:

  1. I am a little torn. I am not sure I should enter since I sort of already have a blog post. (the one where you won the drawing I had when MY blog hit 1000 views. lol) But I am seriously jealous that your blog hit so many views so much faster then mine. I must not network as much as you. lol Or I am just not as cool as you. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's because for the first month I literally posted a blog every day! And mine is super random where yours is serious and over one topic. Don't be jealous! And I'll put you in the drawing!

      Delete
  2. I do! I hope I win! I love your fun blog and seeing the stuff you do on Pinterest! Congrats on 1000 views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you win, too! :D Consider your name in the drawing! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete