Sunday, March 10, 2013

Brown Bag Popcorn

I'm being completely serious here! Ever want a snack of popcorn but not want a whole bag? Or you don't want to eat all the unhealthiness that is added into bagged popcorn? Maybe you just don't like a lot of butter or salt, or want to try your own seasonings. Whatever your reason, this is an awesome and fast way to make  fresh and healthy popcorn. And the best part is you don't have to spend money on an air popper or make a huge mess on your stove. All you need is a brown paper lunch bag and whatever kernels you want.



Pour a little bit in the bottom of the bag, no need to measure, just remember that it takes up a lot more room after it's popped! I try to not cover the bottom completely. Fold the top down twice and put it in your microwave. The time will be different each time, but it will be around 2 minutes, maybe a TINY bit more. Just stay in the kitchen and listen to it pop. 

The popcorn is way better than you would think! I used to think I needed all the extras for popcorn to taste good, but I really enjoy hot, fresh, plain popcorn. I bet you will, too! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment