Monday, July 1, 2013

Very Easy BBQ Chicken


BBQ Chicken is a favorite at our house. We eat chicken more than anything else and this way is the easiest way to cook it! 


I like to cut the chicken up into pieces and have a bit of BBQ in the baking dish. The pieces is mainly because over half the time Matt and I have dinner apart and because of this dinner normally goes straight into tupperware. So food is normally cut into bite-sized pieces. 


Before cooking, add more BBQ and stir it all up so all the chicken is covered. Covering it all will keep it from drying out and burning. Cooking times will vary due to how much chicken, how big/small the pieces are, and how spread out it is. I set the oven to 350 degrees then start checking on it after 30 minutes. The good news about this is you can ignore it for up to an hour and it will still turn out tasting great! So don't worry about a timer, I normally just throw it in then go about whatever I was doing. 


Here's the finished product! I left it in for about 45 minutes because I was watching TV. See? It's nearly impossible to mess up! 

Some variations is to add more seasoning before cooking with the BBQ. I sometimes put garlic on it or other spice mixes. 

Enjoy your easy dinner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment